Friday, May 29, 2009

New Pics of Da Xin

No TA yet, but we did receive a wonderful gift in our mailbox today!!! We received her original letter and four wonderful pictures! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!

Our beautiful girl with her foster family. How wonderful to receive this picture!!! We will be forever grateful for the love and care they have given Da Xin over these past 4 1/2 years. I am going to put this in a frame in her room this weekend. I know she will probably grieve them, but I don't want her to ever feel she needs to deny this very important family in her life. If she wants to keep in contact with them, then we will support and encourage it. It is obvious to us that she is well loved and cared for. And when she said they buy her nice clothes, she wasn't kidding!!

Check out her beautiful clothing. I just love those coats!! (The first picture has been removed to protect the privacy of Da Xin's foster family.)

Watermark (1 of 1)-2

Posing like the statue - funny!!

Watermark (1 of 1)-4

Our girl front row and center at what appears to be a dance recital. What a pretty little dancer.

Watermark (1 of 1)-3

The original letter (as translated in the last post). She has such great penmanship!!

Watermark (1 of 1)-5

Da Xin - We love you so much already!! We can't wait to be with you SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 comments:

fleur de lis cottage said...

She is so beautiful. What a blessing to have such a wonderful foster family. I know you can't wait to be with your sweet Da Xin.

Jen said...

Oh Michelle....Da Xin is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! That is all there is to it.....STUNNING...BEAUTIFUL! Thanks you so much for allowing me to enter into your private life. What treasures you have in your girls!!!

Missy said...

Oh my word, Michelle! Are you just crying happy tears or what??? Da Xin is GORGEOUS! She looks so happy and well cared for. God is sooo good. COME ON TA!!!

LaLa said...

Oh, she is so beautiful and her smile is radiant. Her foster mom looks like such a happy person too and I know she has loved on her!!! I really hope you get to meet them..I know they will miss her so. Can't wait until she is in your arms : )

day by day said...

Wow, Michelle....what a precious gift!! She is soooo beautiful and really looks happy!! I am so excited for you all and can't wait to follow you to China! : )

Kate said...

Michelle,

She IS beautiful...graceful, full of fun, studious, loving...these pictures say it all!!!

Congratulations to you all...I can't wait to follow your journey to your sweet girl!

Amie said...

sha-yeah the will make me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a beautiful girl! Her smile, I tell you what..stunning. And how wonderful that you have pics of her with her foster family. And what a crack up!!! She and Katie will get along just fine!! And that recital pic... precious. brought me to tears. don't know why, just did!

what a special girl!! COME ON TA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Happy Picture day!

Hugs to you!
:)
Amie

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Gorgeous....

Stacy said...

Michelle - she is so beautiful, and what a treasure to have some pictures and an inside look at her life there. I'm so happy she will be a part of your wonderful family SOON! Come on TA!!!!

Denise said...

How wonderful to get both the letter and pictures. Also, I went back through this blog and I just love, love her room...she is also going to love it I am sure! Thank you for sharing this exciting time with me~

Anonymous said...

So sweet!!! I can't wait to see her in pictures with all of YOU!!!!

Praying continually for her quick homecoming:)

Ashley

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Michelle, when I read your other blog, I had to pop over here right away. I wasn't disappointed. What GORGEOUS pictures. She looks like a very happy and loved little girl. What a beautiful foster family she has and what a blessing that she has been in their care. Looks like dance lessons may be in your future. She looks so elegant dancing. Oh what fun you will have with your three little girlies!

Jill said...

Most people who know me will tell you I am RARELY speechless. This time I am.......
BEAUTIFUL!
Hugs, Me

Leslie said...

O'my she is so beautiful. I'm so glad you have a picture of her with her foster mother. I also think it's a good idea to have it framed in her room. I know you love them to, for taking such wonderful care of your little girl for you.

I'm so excited for you guys.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

what a treasure .... she is beautiful and looks so happy ... I am sure you are so ready to bring her home ... love ya girl ... sorry i have been in and out so much, but this fundraising and working for Katie has me swamped ... please know I am praying for your journey !!!

day by day said...

okay...just checking in over here, too! : )

3 more days....woohoo!!!!!

ellieshine said...

I know it has been said by every single person but - Da Xin is absolutely beautiful! What a darling precious girl!! I'm so excited for you, You must be over-the-moon, excited to meet Da Xin! Godspeed on your trip - I will enjoy following your amazing journey to your newest daughter!

Sherri said...

You were not kidding when you said she was BEAUTIFUL!! oh my goodness, she's just beautiful. And her coats are very pretty.

Sherri

mom said...

I can't sleep and my thoughts are on you. I am sure you are up making last minute plans. I wish you the best of everything on your journey. D is beautiful and I think Leila and her are going to be best of friends. blessings and hugs, Missy

mom said...

Nolan, Happy Father's Day. If my calculations are correct you only hve a few more hours until Da Xin forever family moment. I don't know if my refresh botton will be able to withstand my abuse. I hope you, Michelle, and Leila had a peaceful and uneventful travels. Blessings, Missy and family