Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome to Born In Our Hearts 2

I have been trying to be patient. We received our PA two days before Christmas and we received approval on our I-800A last week. I asked our agency again yesterday if I could finally post pictures of our girl on my blog, but I was told that we cannot post pictures on a public blog until the adoption is finalized in China. Yikes! I'm not THAT patient!! (I know different agencies have different rules. Or more so, probably don't know about all the referral photos posted out there!) They have given me permission to share her photos on a private blog, though, so a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do, right? So... welcome to my new private blog. It's pretty plain right now, but it's the best I can throw together in one nap time. LOL. I hope to spruce it up some day, but life is busy, busy right now. So, without further adieu, let me introduce you to our future daughter....

12 comments:

mommy24treasures said...

oh my word Michelle she looks SO healthy and beautiful!!!! Look how healthy her hair is! WOW!~
She is such an angel, thank you so much for sharing with me, I will be praying away she is home where she belongs ASAP.
Love
C

Amie said...

before I scoll down and see her beautiful face.. I am laughing out loud at the fact that you think this blog is plain... and you threw it together in one nap time...LOL... you are cracking me up. Have you met my blog, Journey to Johnathan? It is styled in minima template with a blue accent colors... now that is something you just throw together.. this.. this is a peice of art. glad we got that out of the way..

off to see the little sweetie pie!!

hugs~
Amie

Sammy said...

I love your pink blog! It really stands out! Thanks for the invite! Your new daughter is really pretty!

Sammy said...

http://sawyerandrew.blogspot.com/

Michelle, my sister would like an invite if that is OK. I was telling her about your new blog, but I think you know her. Thanks!

Ohilda said...

Michelle,

Thank you SO much for the invite! I wouldn't have wanted to miss this journey for the world!!!

I, of course, love your blog look! You are so talented. But that girl of yours, WOW! She's gorgeous.

I will definitely be praying that you get that LOA pronto!!!

Hugs,

Ohilda

fleur de lis cottage said...

Oh my goodness...she is beautiful. I know you are bursting with excitement!!!!

day by day said...

Oh, Michelle!!! She is breathtakingly beautiful!!!! She looks VERY well cared for and the Foster Home looks lovely! She has a beautiful smile and I could go on and on! Just beautiful and she looks quite happy!!!!

Thanks so much for sharing this with me...it made my night!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,

She definitely looks like she will fit right in!!! She is absolutely beautiful. and it truly looks like she is happy and well taken care of - just imagine when she has her forever family surrounding her!

Leila and Mia must be so excited - I always think of Leila's "we're getting a big sister picture". What a special "middle girl" she is to think of things as simple as that.

I will be continuing to pray for a quick LOA and a fast trip to China to pick her up!

With hugs to you all, Ashley

Missy said...

I just love little Miss D already! She is going to be the perfect addition to your precious family. She is SOOO cute!

Now, bring on the travel!!! : )
Love ya!

Michelle R Photography said...

I just had to follow up on Amie's comment... Y'all will notice that I basically copied and pasted everything from my other blog, so I did cheat quite a bit to get it done in one naptime. :-)

Steffie B. said...

I am so excited for you.....you know that I think she is just stunning! ;)

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so pretty.....I loved looking at all these wonderful photos....I know it is a lot of work for you to have two separate blogs, but I am thrilled you did it so you could share her beauty with us!!

Hope you are having a great week!

Lisa