This is the first photo we saw of her. Looking back now, I can tell that this was taken a long time ago. I don't know how old she was in this photo.
I asked our agency if we could get updated photos, and several days later we received these. I think we received them the day we said, "yes." It was all such a blur.
I just love this photo. I think she looks so beautiful. I just wanted to know why she was dressed up and where was she going...
... until Nolan burst my bubble and pointed out that the dress was stuffed in the little blue bag below. He believes she was just wearing it for a little photo shoot, for the photos we requested. Oh well, a mom can dream, can't she?
This is my second favorite. Guangxi Province borders Guangzhou and is very tropical. Just look at those gorgeous palm trees!
Da Xin has been living in a foster home for four years. We requested information about her foster family, but China would not give us any info. We are assuming these photos were taken in her foster home. It looks as though she is being well taken care of and is in a good place. I pray that is true.








12 comments:
Forget the palm trees...look at that beautiful girl!!! Oh, so happy to see more pics of her...the ones you sent a while back were gorgeous too of course!! So happy for all of you!!!
Michelle,
Da Xin is a beauty! I am so happy for you and your family! I can't wait to follow you on your journey to China. Are you taking your girls? (sorry if you have said this already and I've forgotten).
These pictures are so heartwarming. Her personality just leaps off the page. It looks like God has made a perfect match! I bet you can't wait to get your arms around this angel. Thank you for inviting me to share this wonderful journey to complete your family. I consider it a privilege!
Blessings,
Tisha
She is not only incredibly beautiful, but seems so full of joy!! Her smile is breathtaking :)
So excited to follow along on this God-led journey!!
She is just so beautiful!!! I remember well that pic of her in that dress...lol. She was going somewhere special. she was going to take a photo to send to her mom. That is an occastion worthy of celebration in a beautiful dress!!!
That smile is so contagious. It just lights up the photograph. her joy jumps out at you. And love the silly pics. She will fit right in indeed.
She is just a treasure! Thanks for sharing these special pics with us!!!
Now lets just get her home already!!!
hugs~
Amie
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
She is nothing short of STUNNING!!!
Michelle, when I opened this, I began to cry, I was so moved by her pictures........
Congratulaions to you and your family! You are all so blessed!
She looks like such a happy little girl!
Michelle, She is absolutely gorgeous, no...more than gorgeous. Stunning. So much personality. I can't wait to follow your journey and thank you so much for inviting me to your blog. Congratulations, I know you are over the moon about her!
Oh my -- she is simply beautiful and looks like such a sweet, fun girl!
Thanks so much for allowing me to read your blog!
Congratulations again -- you and your family are so blessed!
Have a great weekend.
Janet
Michelle,
Thanks so much for including me on your journey. She is just so beautiful, and I hope all goes well so you can bring her home SOON! Da Xin is a lucky girl..and we're praying for her!
She is GORGEOUS! Thank you for inviting me to your private blog. I am so excited about your journey to adopt her. So, so excited.
Thanks for letting me share in your excitement, she is absolutely adorable!
I echo everyone else's comments, Da Xin is just stunning, and with those looks obviously go a personality to match, it comes right through those photos. What a perfect addition she will be to your already beautiful family. I hope you don't have to wait long for the approvals and travel to come along. Thanks so much for sharing your blog with me!
I love her spirit! She looks completely happy and at ease in her foster home too! I hope that brings some relief. Can't wait to read the rest of the blog!
Post a Comment